You are here
What We Offer
Men's Fellowship was formed in 1987 and was formally known as "Men's Brotherhood." Any male 14 years of age and older is welcome to join them at their meetings at the church on the last Monday of every month from January through November (with exceptions of holidays). Their meetings consist of business, special prayer requests, prayer time and a Bible Study. Fellowship and refreshments follow the meeting along with the ladies aid.
Men's Fellowship performs the following functions:
- Oversees some of the work parties at church and picnic grounds
- Collect aluminum and metal to recycle
- Have an annual yardsale at the Blooms in May with donated items from the church congregation and use the proceeds to give love offerings for those having hard times, for missions, for needs that come up in the church, donate funds to help out with the kids camp in July, purchase items for 5 girls and 5 boys for the Samaritans Purse Shoebox Christmas
- Every other year they prepare the sunrise breakfast
- Organize the father/son banquet every June
- Have a prayer breakfast once or twice a year
- Have a Christmas banquet
- Minister with the Ladies Aid to Wesner's Manor.
The officers are:
President: Ted Bloom
Vice President: Mike Walls
Secretary/Treasurer: Raymond Stiffler